Victory to Unveil New Model at EICMA
- Engine is believed to be based off of the Indian Scout’s engine and should be more performance based.
- Maybe a commercial version of the Pikes Peek bike?
- Most likely not a heavy cruiser given that it is being announced in Europe
You get a brief introduction to me and my riding background:
- First Bike : 1988 Kawasaki Enduro
- Second Bike : 2012 Vstar 950
- Current Bike : 2015 Yamaha Super Tenere ES
Afterwards we discuss what this podcast should be and the direction we (you and I) want…Read More
Hello and welcome to the Throttled podcast!!!! It is our goal to bring you informative and entertaining motorcycling news as well as stories that we hope are somewhat factual. Why only somewhat factual and not entirely 100% honest gospel, well that is an easy one. We are never that right, in fact between rumors and misinterpretations in the motorcycle industry a good portion of the time news and stories gathered are mired in a fog of uncertainty and misdirection. Is that going to stop us? Heck no, we are going to through those topics out there and see what sticks…why not right.
Oh, and you know…Read More