Welcome back to another rider friendly episode of the Throttled Podcast
Kevin – Discusses the downfall of Pneumonia
Larry discusses his accident and current state of the bike.
- Revisit helmet buffeting. Last issue of Cycle magazine had review of Springfield. Commented on “high speed helmet buffeting… at anything faster than 70 mph. ” still gave overall good review calling the bike “well engineered”. Huh?
- Jeff’s Email about wind turbulence and the Madstad bracket
- 2017 Suzuki SV650 for $6,999 Due in Dealerships Next Month
- Role of driving assists in motorcycle riding.
- Near Vehicle indicator
- Eat, Sleep, Ride review
- Kevin and Larry give their thoughts on the app.
- Yamaha does away with star brand for its cruisers
- Mini Kawasaki
Remember, find us in ITunes and give us a rating.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ride safe everybody!!!